Monday, February 7, 2011

The Girl

1

And the girl had been looking for the boy for her entire life. In every boy she met, she stared into his eyes and wondered "Are you the one that was made for me?" And each day that she didn't find the boy, she lost hope. Until one day she fell to her knees, and cried out to the Lord.

And God spoke to her and said, "I see you searching the entire world for the boy I made for you. But there is a better way. I made a path, just for you, and I've lit it brightly, so that you no longer have to search in the dark. And you may see the road and see its length and be discouraged, but if you stay on this path, on this path that I made for you and only you, not only will the boy be there to walk part of it with you, but you will find Me in every turn."

2 comments:

  1. Oh Lindsey, I love this. "not only will the boy be there to walk part of it with you, but you will find Me in every turn."

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete